Please wait a moment while we are preparing the content !
- This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under pertaining to electronic records as applicable and amended. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of the Website and associated BMB Services (as defined below) is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference and as amended from time to time (the "Terms and conditions").
- ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE WEBSITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS herein, SO PLEASE READ THE TERMS and conditions CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. By impliedly or expressly accepting these Terms and Conditions of use of website, You also accept and agree that you have read, understood and are bound by these Terms and conditions, regardless of how you/BMB member subscribe to or use the BMB Services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, you must not use the Website or the BMB Services.
- In these Terms, references to "You" or "User" or "BMB member" shall mean the end user accessing the Website/BMB services, its contents or using the BMB Services offered. "BMB Services" means a collective reference to the Website service.
- Believers Marriage Bureau [BMB] acts as a platform to enable any user to themselves register on it (by filling the mandatory fields and optional fields, if any) to voluntarily search for profile(s) from the database of Believers Marriage Bureau [BMB] already registered users, for seeking prospective lawful matrimonial alliances for themselves. BMB may also be able to assist you to create your profile, however, you must have a valid/operational mobile phone number and an email id.
- The profiles in the database of BMB are classified broadly on the basis of language and region for the ease and convenience of its member.
- BMB Members are provided with free access for searching profiles from the database of BMB, as per the partner preference set by you (on the Website) and you shortlist the prospective alliances yourself.
- BMB Membership is guided by the terms and conditions mentioned herein below. By using or accessing the BMB Services, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions ("Agreement"):
- BMB do not authenticate any information of any profile and hence you as a user need to verify the credentials and information provided by other users.
- A) BMB Membership and rights of admission is reserved solely for :
- I. Indian Nationals & Citizens.
- II. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO).
- III. Non Resident Indians (NRI).
- IV. Persons of Indian Descent or Indian Heritage
- V. Persons who intend to marry persons of Indian Origin.
- A. We expect that you would complete the online registration process with fairness and honesty while furnishing your personal informations to BMB. You would appreciate that efficient and effective match making through our automated system depend upon yourself furnishing true, accurate, current, complete information and photos etc. We expect you to read the relevant column before keying in the details or selecting the option available or uploading the photo. You are requested not to key in details of the profile in field other than the applicable field (including mentioning id's of other platforms/websites/ applications) or repeating your details in another fields, after filling them once in the relevant fields or others photographs. You further undertake that you alone shall be responsible or liable for any information provided to BMB. In order to serve you better if BMB requires additional details you agree to provide it. BMB shall reproduce the registered member details on "as is as available" basis to other registered members, and BMB members shall be solely liable for the information given by such BMB member. Further you may fill in your email id and phone number in any of our registration campaigns appearing in various websites as part of our advertisements, basis which you may receive call from our Customer Service Center and assist you in getting your profile registered on our website.
- B. If at any point of time BMB comes to know or is so informed by third party or has reasons to believe that any information provided by you for registration (including photos) or otherwise is found to be untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete then BMB shall have full right to suspend or terminate (without any notice) your BMB membership and refuse to provide BMB service to you thereafter.
- C. BMB Membership is restricted strictly to the registered BMB individual member only. Organizations, companies, businesses and/or individuals carrying on similar or competitive business cannot become Members of BMB and nor use the BMB Service or BMB members data for any commercial purpose.
3. Role and Responsibility of BMB
- A. BMB is an endeavor to help you find your dream life partner (prospect) through of process of automated searching, shortlisting and contacting prospects amongst our registered members.
- B. BMB reproduces your details once you register on our website on "as is as available" basis and also share your profile with other registered BMB members.
- C. BMB's/Website obligation is only to provide an interface to its registered members to search their prospect themselves without any assistance from third party / persons from amongst the other registered members of the Website. You agree that the system generated search results of BMB are only of the profiles registered members on Website.
- D. BMB's/Website automated system offers match making profiles between its registered members based on the partner preference set by each such BMB member.
- E. The search conducted by any BMB member and the results thereof are automatically generated, and based on the partner preference set by you. In the event BMB member changes their partner preference on the Website, then the automated system generated prospect results of the Website may also undergo corresponding change.
- F. BMB cannot guarantee or assume responsibility for any specific results from the use of the data available from the BMB service.
4. Role and Responsibility of BMB Member
- A. To protect the broader interest of the registered BMB member and increase the efficiency, BMB members ensure to keep their username and password safe and confidential for using the BMB services.
- B. Any additional information / data required by BMB for using the BMB services shall be provided by the BMB Member, as and when so sought by BMB.
- C. In case partner preference is modified by BMB member, then the automated system generated prospect search results in website may also undergone corresponding changes.
- D. BMB members are requested to exercise due care and caution while shortlisting the prospect and satisfy themselves before making a choice of your match through adequate efforts, initiatives and due diligence. BMB shall not be liable for short coming due to any misrepresentations made by any of its BMB members.
- E. BMB Members are expected to verify the credentials of the prospect such as family status, marital status, educational qualifications, financial status, occupation, character, health status, etc.
- F. To get better search results, BMB Members are expected to provide latest photograph which should not be more than 3 months old. Providing old photographs/ photographs of others, inaccurate / false information shall be treated as violation of terms and conditions and BMB shall retain their right under clause 2 (b) of this terms and conditions.
- G. BMB members are expected to disclose their health records during profile enrollment which includes any pre-existing illness, physical disability etc. Non- disclosure at the time of enrollment shall be treated as violation of the terms and conditions and BMB shall retain their right under clause 2 (b) of this terms and conditions.
- H. BMB Members are expected to refrain from :
- i. Entering into any financial transactions with prospects.
- ii. Sharing of confidential and personal data with each other but not limited to sharing of bank details, etc.
- iii. Entering into physical relationship with any prospect before marriage.
- iv. violating any law for the time being in force.
- v. From mentioning details of other matrimonial services while sending personalized messages.
- I. BMB members are expected to visit URL www.believersmarriagebureau.com for understanding the safety measures on partner search and awareness towards online safety.
- J. BMB Members are expected to be cautious of prospects who ask for favours, money etc or call from multiple phone numbers, only interact over phone, doesn't come forward for face to face meeting (physically or through video calls) and don't involve family and friends in match making. Beware of suspended profiles status before you finalize an alliance with the prospect.
- K. The BMB members agrees that for getting effective search results of prospects on Website, you will regularly log in to the profile maintained in the Website and send expression of interest which is an automated messages to prospects as a free BMB member, you can send personalized messages to prospects to show your expression of interest/replies. BMB member also may review the expression of interest sent to you / read the messages sent to you by prospects and may respond suitably.
- L. You also agree that while accessing / using the Website, you will be guided by the terms and conditions of the Website including but not limited to the use of feature of website like chat instantly with prospect, enhancing privacy settings (photo/phone number) or for viewing social and professional profile of members on their Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- M. BMB member shall not assign or transfer your BMB membership to any other person or entity, and such an act shall be treated as violation of terms and conditions and BMB shall retain their right under clause 2 (b) of this terms and conditions.
- N. If the BMB Member fails to inform BMB, about any change in the particulars furnished by BMB member to other BMB member, then the BMB membership may be suspended by BMB at its sole discretion.
5. Medium of Communication to BMB Members
- A. BMB member hereby consents for receiving communication including promotional communications through any medium of communications such as Emails and /or SMS/Calls from BMB partners.
- B. BMB may contact the BMB member through any of the above media to share the profile of the prospect by way of internal messages / links. BMB member confirms that the mobile number submitted to it for verification or alternative number if any provided, is not registered with the Do Not Disturb / National Customer Preference Register and they shall not initiate any complaint. BMB Member further confirms that even if BMB Member is registered with the telecom service provider under the category Do Not Disturb / National Customer Preference Register the calls from BMB either to the verified mobile number or alternative number if any provided shall not be treated as promotional calls.
- I. BMB has reasonable processes and system in place to maintain confidentiality of all personal information other than those meant for sharing with the prospect furnished by BMB members and BMB may at its sole discretion and cost take bonafide steps for maintaining the confidentiality of the information in compliance with applicable law. However, BMB /BMB member may divulge such information if required by law.
- II. Any feedback you provide to BMB shall be deemed to be non-confidential. BMB shall be free to use such feedback/information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, you represent and warrant that (i) your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of yourself or third parties; (ii) BMB member is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from BMB for the feedback under any circumstances.
- III. You agree that BMB has all the right to process your data through the automated process to serve you with suitable profiles (based on your set partner preference) from BMB or its consortium of websites and may also send you communication in this regard.
7. Privacy of Membership
- BMB has taken reasonable steps to protect the BMB member's privacy and shall take all reasonable efforts to protect any personal data provided to us through reasonable security safeguards against such risks as loss or unauthorized use, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of data etc.
- Although we will strive to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, any information transacted over the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. You also agree that the copying the data by using technology or any other new methods of data misuse/theft cannot be secured by BMB and that BMB will have no liability for any such act. BMB member understand and agree that BMB will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
- You also agree to keep your username and password confidential, to avoid any misuse of your profile at our Website.
- You agree that, when you use third party services through Website, you hereby grant BMB the right to share your information needed for providing such third party services to you or in relation to processing your information for office use of BMB /its payment gateway and/or such third party service providers.
8. Disputes between Members
- i. You and the prospect are both registered BMB members of portal and are bound by these terms and condition. We request you to follow the guidelines of safe matrimony (see URL www.believersmarriagebureau.com and give truthful information about yourself on the website to avoid dispute between you and the prospect.
- ii. BMB is not a broker or the agent of any BMB member, and BMB does not partake in the exchange of any kind of discussion between the BMB members and prospects or the results of their discussion.
- iii. BMB Member's are solely responsible for the communications (through any medium) with prospect or vice versa. BMB expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any transaction(s) or exchange(s) or interaction(s) or passing of information(s) etc. between any BMB members inter se via e-mail, chat, interaction or any other medium of communication between BMB members either using website or otherwise.
- iv. BMB has no obligation, to monitor any such disputes arising between the BMB members, and BMB shall not be party to any such dispute/litigation etc.
9. Content Right
- I. www.believersmarriagebureau.com are domains registered in the name of BMB. You agree that all content of BMB belong to BMB excluding your or third party content including advertisement on the Website for which BMB has requisite license/ right in terms hereof to display the same on our Website.
- II. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the content (mandatory or optional content you provided on our website) and information including the profile details, photograph and other content(s) keyed in the relevant field of the Website at the time of the creation of the BMB profile or subsequently modified by you and also for all the post and communication with other member(s). You hereby represent and warrant that you own all rights, title and interest in your content/information or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to provide the said content/information. However, by submitting the content/information to BMB, you hereby grant BMB a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, communicate to the public, law enforcement agencies, courts, and the BMB's business and services, including without limitation for promoting, communicating to the public and redistributing part or all of the content/information (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. BMB also reserves the right to block the registration of your profile on website, if any, in the case of your contact details/links being entered in irrelevant fields or if there are errors in data entered by the BMB members in their profile.
- III. While BMB does not accept any obligation to monitor the content/information, if the content/information is found not to be in compliance with these Terms, then BMB may delete the content/information and / or terminate or suspend your registration. You agree that if the situation warrants BMB may at its sole discretion put restriction on any BMB member to other member's communications on the Website.
- IV. BMB reserves the right to suspend/delete the profile of the users who appropriate the name, likeness, email address, contact no or other personally identifiable information of another individual and BMB also reserves its right to initiate appropriate legal action against such individual/organization, as and when BMB get the knowledge of the same.
- V. BMB reserves the right to proceed/initiate appropriate steps under the prevailing law against infringement by violators of the its proprietary rights or for illegally copying, modifying, publishing, transmitting, distributing, performing, displaying, or selling of any such proprietary information including using it for any purpose in any manner whatsoever.
- VI. In the event we get a complaint against you and consequently we have suspended/deleted your profile in good faith, then we shall not be liable to you in any manner whatsoever, including for any loss, costs, expenses, or consequence, if any.
10. Third Party website
- B. The BMB members agrees and understands that BMB may also allow third parties to provide BMB members services on the website and BMB may also collect the payment for such third party services to you, and BMB in this regard can have revenue sharing arrangement with the such third party, however in no event shall BMB be liable to you for such third party services.
- C. BMB reserves the right to add/delete/alter/modify/suspend any or all the BMB Services at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. The BMB members are expected to see the change on the Website.
11. Limitation of liability
- A. BMB likes to inform you that the exchange of profile(s) through or by BMB should not in any way be construed as a matrimonial offer and/or recommendation and / or advice or guarantee given to the BMB member, from/ or by BMB.
- B. BMB or its Office bearers shall under no circumstances be liable or responsible to the BMB member or his/her authorized Representative or Guardian or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages resulting from the use of our Website/Third Party Website/ /Website/BMB services.
- C. BMB will not be liable in case of any wrong match made due to any available data/profiles from the Website BMB's consortium of websites.
- D. BMB or its office bearers shall under no circumstances be liable, if any, BMB member enter into financial transaction with any prospect or third party.
- E. BMB / Website or its office bearers shall under no circumstances be liable, if any BMB member's approaching other BMB members for the matrimonial alliance, is not responded/reciprocated by the other registered BMB member(s).
- i. The BMB website shall be deemed to be used by you when it is loaded and/or continues to be loaded in temporary or permanent memory of your mobile phone, computer or any other device or in the internet browser thereof.
- ii. BMB Website act's as an intermediary as defined under sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- iii. In the event you file a false complaint against another prospect on our Website and consequently we have suspended/deleted that prospects profile based on your complaint, then we reserve our right to initiate appropriate legal (Civil/Criminal) action against you and claim any and all costs expenses from you, for such irresponsible/misrepresentation/illegal/unlawful action. We also reserve our right to suspend your profile and forfeit you for the BMB services as per clause 2 (b) of these terms and conditions.
- iv. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, BMB reserves the absolute right to delete, in any manner as it deems fit, any content of any profile listing placed on BMB (once such instance come to BMB notice) in order to ensure compliance with the rules of such placement, prima facie accuracy and the prevailing laws in force for the time being, especially those relating to providing any obscene, libelous, blasphemous, slanderous, defamatory or invasive of another person's (deceased or alive) right of privacy or publicity, or that may reasonably be deemed to be harmful, vulgar, pornographic, abusive, harassing, threatening, hateful, objectionable with respect to race, religion, creed, nationality, gender or otherwise unfit for reproduction; or suggests or encourages unfair or illegal /indecent, unlawful activity. BM also reserves the right to block/ delete / suspend the profile which might be offensive, illegal or that might violate the rights, harm or threaten the safety of our office bearers/employees (including undue communication with any employee) and/or other registered prospects.
- v. BMB Team shall handle complaints in relation to the following violation by the User of computer resource as the User is not entitled to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website that -
- A.belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- B.is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- C.harm minors in any way;
- D.infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- E.violates any law for the time being in force;
- F.deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- G. impersonate another person;
- H.contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- I.threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Any and all complaints to the BMB shall be in writing and in the event of any complaint through email, the said complaint shall be digitally signed.
- vi. In case of conflict between the terms and condition of Website and terms and conditions of any other website including consortium of portal of BMB, the terms and condition of BMB/ Website shall prevail for the service provided through this Website.
- vii. The BMB paid package, the BM member's profiles shall remain on BMB/ /Website/consortium of portals from BMB itself, until the BMB member intimate the finalization of his/her marriage/existence of the Website and intimates the website for removal/deletion of once profile.
- A. Your access to and use of the BMB Services or any content is at your own risk. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE BM SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BMB DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. BMB does not warrant that the Website, its servers, or e-mail sent from BMB are free of viruses or other harmful components. BMB will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this BMB Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- B. BMB does not give any implied or explicit guarantee or warranty of marriage or alliance by you choosing to register on our Website and using BMB services (free).
- C. Notwithstanding anything contrary contained anywhere, under no circumstances, BMB shall be held responsible or liable whatsoever or howsoever, arising out of, relating to or connected with:
- i. any act or omission not done by BMB/alliance partner etc.;
- ii. any untrue or incorrect information submitted by you or on your behalf;
- iii. any decision taken by you or on your behalf or any consequences thereof, based on any information provided by any other user (including suspension/deletion of the profile from BMB);
- iv. any unauthorized or illegal act done by any third party relating to or connected with any information submitted by you or on your behalf;
- v. any cybercrime attempted or committed by anyone and
- vi. any incident of force-majeure or 'act of god'.
- vii. Any issue already stated in these terms and conditions including limitation of liability clause of these terms and conditions.
- viii. Any link to the social media provided through Trust Badge. You also understand and agree that BMB is not counterchecking or authenticating the veracity of the data/photocopies of documents provided by any BMB member while giving Trust Badge. BMB Members are expected to counter check the veracity of the documents submitted by the prospects while shortlisting the prospect and satisfy themselves before making a choice of your match through adequate efforts, initiatives and due diligence. BMB do not claim the authenticity or ownership of the home or office address scheduled for an appointment as being the member's actual or legal place of residence or employment respectively. BMB Members are requested to exercise due care and caution while shortlisting the prospect and satisfy themselves before making a choice of your match through adequate efforts, initiatives and due diligence. BMB will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- ix. BMB shall not be liable for the outcome of during any interaction in a meeting, call, sms, chat, email or social media posts at any point of time
- D. You expressly agree that your use of this Website is at your sole risk.
By using our BMB services you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless BMB, its subsidiaries, affiliates, Directors, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, fully indemnified and harmless from any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any person through improper use of the service provided by BMB. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive in perpetuity.
- You agree that if we receive feedback/ complaints against your profile in relation to the facts that you are seeking physical / financial favors from our other registered members or have provided incorrect information on our website or committed any unlawful/illegal activities through the use of our Website or created a profile on our Website by impersonation/ fake/ bogus/ false/ misrepresentation/ without consent of the person who's profile is being registered or use only part information including using photo of third parties without the permission of such third parties or act with other members/employees in indecent/improper manner, then we/BMB in good faith reserve our right to suspend/delete your profile at our sole discretion without any notice to you, we also reserve to stop all BMB services to you and take any action as mentioned in clause 2 (b) of the Terms and Conditions.
- BMB reserves the right to forthwith terminate your BMB membership, block/delete your profile if at any time BMB, in its sole discretion, is of the opinion or has any reason to believe that, you have violated these Terms and conditions of use. We also reserve our right to file appropriate police complaint against you, if the breach of these terms and conditions is/are criminal in nature.
- A. Unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, BMB membership may be terminated by BMB /Website / you without assigning any reasons by serving 7 days written notice on the other.
- B. Upon termination / suspension of BMB membership, your right to use or access the BMB Website/BMB services will cease immediately. All provisions of this terms and conditions that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, disclaimers, and limitations of liability. Termination of your access to and use of the BMB Services shall not relieve you of any obligations arising or accruing prior to such termination.
17. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- A. The registration of BMB membership and all BMB services/Website are deemed to have been entered into within the territorial Jurisdiction of Ulhasnagar, India.
- B. The BMB Members unconditionally agree that all such disputes and / or differences if any shall be governed by the Laws of India and submitting to the exclusive Jurisdiction of appropriate court of law in Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra, India.
- C. You hereby, unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read terms and conditions and agree to abide by them and the information provided by you is true and correct.